The sun is out and the summer heat is at it’s sizzling best.
Staying indoors is just not a choice for some of us but ouch the skin is going to get all tanned and that is not what some of us would like (especially when you are ultra sensitive to the sun)
So I did try a couple of sunscreens but most of them were so oily that they would only aggravate my excessive sweating.
Then I was in Chennai with humidity at it’s highest and wanted a sunscreen really bad.
The medical store guy took one look at my face and just recommended me this
Bello Photostable Sunscreen Gel
It contains all photo-stable ingredients and ensures SPF 40 and UVA protection.
- Protects from tanning and sun burns with SPF 40
- Delays premature ageing
- Maintains original skin colour & texture
- pH matches acidic skin mantle
- Enriched with Antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Broad Spectrum
- Non Comedogenic
- Water & Sweat Resistant
- Non Greasy
- Fragrance Free
How to Use:
- Apply evenly on face, neck and exposed areas of skin
- Use 20-30 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Re-apply as required, especially after swimming, sweating
And I have not turned towards another sunscreen last two summers.